Monday, February 13, 2006

Blog Blong picinini

What I like most about Talua

What I currently miss the most?

William’s most Favourite thing about talua is that the locals are nice and
friendly.
What William currently misses the most about New Zealand is playing with my
friends.

Connie’s most Favourite thing about talua is going to the river and climbing
trees.
What Connie currently misses the most about New Zealand is playing with my
friends in Tauranga.

Simon’s most Favourite thing about talua is playing in the trees with the
locals.
What Simon currently misses the most about New Zealand is playing with my
friends and finding out all the things at intermediate.

Phillip’s most favourite thing about Talua is swimming and playing in the
river with the local kids. What Phillip misses the most about New Zealand is
mucking around with his mates.

No comments: