Monday, August 28, 2006

New photos uploaded

Hi everyone
Over the weekend Viv and I sorted some more photos for the website. If you would like to have a look click on the following link: http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~jvp/Talua/TP3/index.html

The weather over the past week has increased a notch or two - its sticky and muggy once again - just sweating typing this. Yesterday Connie and I had our first swim for the season.

Today (Monday) is the beginning of the second week of the holidays. One term to go for 2006. Most staff are away at PCV General Assembly and most students are away trying to make a little money. So I spent most of the past week researching for next term. Again I am teaching English but I
will also be teaching D1 the Gospel of Luke. I am looking forwards to
this as I like Luke - its grunty and rips into ones worldview.

The kids are busy building tree huts and trying to shoot birds with
slingshots. Viv is enjoying the break from teaching for a couple of
weeks - although she is getting a cold - a few prayers would go down
well.

God Bless
Jon

 

No comments: